Introducing the Dumont 2.8" tires that have been designed from the ground up to sling sand and snow further than ever before and look good doing it!
The Dumont 2.8" tire uses the latest in paddle tread technology with large offset V-shaped paddles for maximum roosting power. Pro-Line P-L logos have been embedded into the tire carcass giving it the style that you have come to expect from Pro-Line. The Dumont Paddle tire gets its name from the incredible Dumont Sand Dunes in California, but these paddle tires are equally at home shredding your local snowfield in the winter. Don't get stuck spinning your tires in the sand or snow. Get a set of pre-mounted Dumont Paddle tires for your 1:10 Monster Truck today!
When running your Pro-Line Tires in Water, Mud, or Sand foreign materials can enter the Tire. If this occurs, the foam Inserts can begin to break down and the tire can become excessively heavy or unbalanced, causing unnecessary wear. Placing a piece of waterproof tape (such as Duct Tape) over the Wheel Vent Hole is a quick and easy method of preventing anything from getting inside Your Tires.
The Dumont 2.8" tires come Pre-Mounted on the next generation 2.8" wheel design from Pro-Line, the Raid 2.8" Removable 12mm Hex Wheel! Imagine being able to easily change the offset of your wheel to fit different applications by simply changing out the hex! You can go from the included 12mm narrow offset (2wd Stampede®/Rustler® Rear) to the included 12mm wide offset hexes (2wd Stampede®/Rustler® Front and 4x4 Stampede®/Rustler® Front and Rear) quickly and easily. Also, imagine being able to replace a damaged wheel hex without needing to replace your glued tires (PRO633500 Replacement Hexes) or even upgrading your wheels to 14mm (PRO634700 Sold Separately) or 17mm wheel hexes (PRO633600 Sold Separately) for extreme use! These Raid 2.8" wheels accomplish all of this and more by using Pro-Line's unique 6x30 interlocking hex design that is secured to the wheel by 6 M3 screws that are spaced 30mm across. The built-in adjustability and ease of use make this a must-have wheel for bashers everywhere!
- Extreme Paddle Tires for Sand and Snow
- Latest Paddle Tire Technology - Large Offset V-shaped Tread
- Pro-Line P-L Logos Embedded into Tire Carcass
- Incredible Performance and Style!
- Made from Very Stiff and Long-lasting Paddle Tire Rubber
- Foam Inserts Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Removable Hexes Allow you to Change Wheel Offsets on the Fly
- Easily Replace Damaged 12mm Hexes or Upgrade to 14mm or 17mm hexes
- The 2 Most Common 12mm Offsets are Included
- Fits any of Pro-Line's 6x30 Removable Wheel Hexes
- Wheel Made from High-strength, Durable DuPont Nylon Material
- Raid 10-spoke Wheel Design Mimics Full-size Racing Wheels
- M3 Wheel Hex Hardware Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Stampede® 2wd
- Stampede® 4x4
- Granite™ (ARA102727, ARA4202V3 and ARA4302V3) with the use of optional 14mm Hex Adapters (sold separately)
- Other 1:10 Monster Trucks with 12mm Hexes
Check out optional plastic & aluminum 6x30 hexes (sold separately) to fit other trucks!
- 12mm (Plastic narrow & wide PRO633500 or Aluminum narrow PRO633700 & wide PRO633701)
- 14mm for ARRMA Vehicles (Plastic PRO634700 or Aluminum PRO634600)
- 17mm (Plastic PRO633600 or Aluminum PRO633800)
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted