- ARRMA amplified bashing at its most affordable price
- Factory-built and ready-to-run — just add a battery and charger
- Fast and tough, with attention-grabbing style
- Durable, brushless ready drive line
- High-quality, LiPo-compatible Spektrum electronics
- Full ball bearings — no plastic or metal bushings
- Hidden body mounting to preserve the awesome looks
- Bottom-loading battery tray for easy battery changes
- Spektrum S660 waterproof digital steering servo
- Spektrum waterproof SLT 2-in-1 ESC/receiver unit
- Spektrum SLT2 2-channel 2.4GHz transmitter
- 2-Year limited warranty (see website support for details)
The 1/10 scale GORGON™ MT is a low-cost monster truck that has everything you expect from an ARRMA® RC — unstoppable toughness, amped-up attitude, and performance capabilities that seem to have no end. This fully assembled, ready-to-run version adds one more advantage that any basher with experience will appreciate: The battery and charger choices are left up to you. Complete your GORGON MT with any compatible battery type and capacity with IC3/EC3 connectors that you prefer. Make it an even more affordable addition to your RC fleet by using a battery and charger you already own!
However you complete it, the GORGON MT is designed to make you the center of attention wherever you bash. Straight out of the box, its strikingly original looks draw a crowd. The body comes factory-finished in blue, with color-coordinated shock springs, battery tray, skid plates, and front and rear bumpers that resist impacts and help protect those "fang-tastic" graphics.
Go ahead and send it over punishing tracks. Proven ARRMA engineering gives the composite chassis bash-it-all durability. The independent suspension, oil-filled shocks, and adjustable ride height combine to provide a smooth ride over rough terrain. For unstoppable traction, the ARRMA GORGON MT monster truck's 2WD transmission moves power from the MEGA 550 motor to massive rubber dBoots® Chevron tires on tough nylon wheels. Its beefy gears are tough enough to take on brushless power, too.
If you're new to RC, the Spektrum™ SLT2 2-channel radio helps you safely learn control skills by limiting maximum speed to 50% or 75% until you're ready to unleash it all. Blast through wet conditions without worry — the Spektrum 2-in-1 25A ESC/receiver unit and high-torque Spektrum S660 steering servo are both waterproof (see the ARRMA GORGON MT instruction manual for details).
Because you add your own choice of battery with IC3/EC3 connectors and charger, you can easily build your ARRMA GORGON MT into your perfect custom RC bashing beast. Take advantage of its 2S LiPo-compatible Spektrum electronics to feed the monster with LiPo power. Add a stand-alone receiver (Spektrum SR315 recommended) to go brushless with Spektrum Firma™ Smart Brushless ESC/Motor Combos. Turn it up WAY past eleven — and watch this RC monster truck roar.