- Our IMPROVED 4-POLE 12-SLOT design boasts exceptional EFFICIENCY and produces LESS HEAT.
- QUIETSENSE™ technology shields the sensors from magnetic field noise generated from the motor coils and keeps your motor and ESC in sync at all times. Use of a Flux Shield™ in conjunction with secondary Sense Magnets delivers even HIGHER PRECISION and MORE EFFICIENT startups.
- Our OPTIMIZED design eliminates the need for mechanical timing adjustments. Our sensor alignment method delivers uniform timing and torque in both directions, automatically.
- REBUILDABLE design allows users to replace front end bell/bearing assembly or rotor/shaft assembly.
- ROAR standard sensor port and labeled connections.
- Updated modern and sleek design; looks as cool as it performs.
Pictured above is the Castle 1406 sensored motor magnetic flux simulation. Simulations are an important part of the design process ensuring optimal magnetic design.
Immense care is taken by our US design team during every step of the development process. While using the highest quality components is important, design is equally important. Our experienced, in-house engineering team, located in Olathe, Kansas, has spent countless hours simulating and developing the most efficient design. Development includes magnetic simulations, custom winding techniques, and rigorous, real-world testing of the final product.
You will reap the benefits of longer run times on one battery and a cooler running motor that can be pushed harder.
|Input Voltage Range: