Team Associated is excited to bring you the Japanese classic Datsun 240Z in radio-controlled form. Built on a budget friendly Apex2 Sport chassis, the Team Associated Datsun 240Z is a beautiful true-to-life scale version of the full-size counterpart!
The Apex2 Sport chassis features some of the latest features in on road racing. A front and rear independent suspension with oil-damped shocks and active rear toe give the Apex2 Sport the ultimate in handling on uneven tarmac. This makes it a perfect platform for the Datsun 240Z!
Required to Complete:
- Four (4) AA batteries (#302 Reedy AA Alkaline) used in the transmitter
- LiPo Shorty battery with High Current T-Plug (#758 Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug)
- Charger for battery used (#27201 or #27203 Reedy balance Charger for LiPo, LiFe)
- For better handling, A-arm front and rear independent suspension keeps the Apex2 chassis under control during the wildest of driving conditions.
- Plastic body shock absorbers smooth out the bumps when cruising around the streets.
- Active rear suspension allows the amount of toe change to be adjusted through the suspension cycle, increasing or decreasing rear grip.
- A sealed center driveline keeps dirt and debris out for smooth and reliable power delivery.
- The Reedy 550 15-turn 3-slot motor provides plenty of torque and tire ripping speed.
- Reedy SC500X programmable brushed ESC (program card sold separately) and Reedy Sport 55015-turn 3-slot brushed motor.
- 1:10 Scale Electric 4WD On-Road Touring Car
- Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run
- Length: 458mm (18.03"); Width: 200mm (7.87in); Wheelbase: 259mm (10.2in)