ProTek RC was tasked with developing a LiPo battery capable of delivering extremely high power with blistering fast ET's. Needless to say, this pack delivers. Using a 2s4p cell configuration with a 200C burst rate, the ProTek Drag Race LiPo can hold up to the extreme voltage drops found in most high power, low turn drag setups. Get the ProTek RC 2S Si-Graphene Drag Race LiPo and run a battery that was made to win!
The cell configuration combined with a higher capacity allows this pack to remain more stable pass after pass. Large 8mm bullets keep power hungry ESC's happy while ensuring maximum connectivity. The improved design and efficiency of this pack will aid in lower operating temperatures and lower internal resistance. More importantly, the discharge curve is flatter, meaning the cells maintain higher voltage throughout the discharge cycle with no significant drop off.
"The drag racing market has been begging for a hard case lipo battery pack that is powerful enough to facilitate the high amps, and ProTek has done that with these two batteries. I have been testing both batteries for the past few months and found them to be very fast and consistent and they have laid down very low ETs at multiple tracks. I am very impressed with the final product and they are available at a great price point”
Frank Ulbrik, ProTek R/C Team Driver
- No prep drag racing, compared to other RC racing disciplines, puts a much greater load on race packs. ProTek drag racing batteries are built to provide the highest level of performance and are warrantied against manufacturing defects for up to 1 year. This covers packs that may arrive with a dead cell, or are puffed/swollen prior to use. Damage caused by over discharge, improper maintenance or other user induced damage (increased IR, damaged hard case, puffing) is not covered under this warranty.
- While these batteries are LiHV cells, they can still be charged the same as a standard LiPo with a standard LiPo charger. The overall voltage and capacity will be slightly less than when charged to LiHV specs, but the performance will be better than a standard LiPo thanks to the flat discharge curve, reduced weight and low internal resistance. When charged to 8.4V, these packs will still offer a noticeable advantage when compared to a standard 7.4V LiPo pack.
- Designed for RC enthusiast who demand the most from their systems
- More runtime, with a dramatic increase in voltage and punch
- Silicone Graphene can handle more abuse and deliver more current than a standard LiPo battery
- Improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, and lower internal resistance!
- More capacity gram for gram when compared to standard LiPo cells
- Perfect for drag racers with high power, low turn setups
- 10C max charge rates - 1C charge rate recommended for longest life
- 7.6V nominal voltage
- 8mm bullets and 8mm to T-style charge lead included
||2S HV LiPo
|Number of Cells
|Watt Hour @7.6V
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in over heated batteries. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 cycles. Always monitor race time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell). Do not use the battery that has too low a voltage.
Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at the temperature above 35°C or in a closed car. The high temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging or racing, do not charge the battery until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.