MAMBA X Sensored 25.2V Waterproof ESC w/ 8A Peak BEC, Datalogging
Whether you are racing at the track with your 2wd buggy, bashing through mud puddles in your SCT or monster truck, or navigating a hardcore crawling excursion, this controller raises the bar to a whole new level.
ESCs have a tough life - landing extreme jumps, experiencing accidental collisions, and splashing through the occasional puddle. As R/C enthusiast themselves, Castle engineers understand this and designed the Mamba X to endure these situations and power through them. It is housed in a rugged CNC-machined aluminum case and then potted in waterproof epoxy. This not only protects the electronics but ensures any heat generated in the controller can easily be dissipated through the case.
The high performance Mamba X includes an integrated and powerful 8A adjustable BEC and can push the most extreme 1/10th scale setups and 1/8th scale* race buggies. SmartSense allows you to take advantage of smooth, cog-free, and predictable sensored starts, and Castle's new and improved throttle response keeps you ahead of the competition.
The Mamba X is proudly designed and manufactured in Olathe, Kansas and is backed by Castle Creations' 1-year warranty and unparalleled "make-it-right" customer support.
- Wide 2S to 6S input voltage range
- Sensored Motor Support (Castle X-Series Sensor Harness Included)
- 8A Adjustable BEC (5.25V-8.0V)
- Rugged CNC Aluminum Case
- Input Voltage Range: 2S - 6S LiPo (25.2V max)
- BEC Specifications: Adjustable: 5.5V, 6.0V, 7.5V. or 8.0V (8A Peak), default 5.5V
- Reversible: Yes, but may be disabled for racing.
- Cooling Fan: Yes, factory equipped (30mm)
- Size: Length: 2.09" (53mm), Width: 1.93" (49mm), Height: 1.44" (36.4mm)
- Connectors: 6.5mm female bullets for motor connection.