Basher Approved for 3S & 6S Use!
This EcoPower 3S Hard Case LiPo Battery is your go-to option when it's time pull the trigger wide open, light up the tires and fling some dirt!
Sized for Arrma, Losi and more, this battery features a hard plastic exo-skin that protects the inner cells from the abuse of bashing. The case also features wire slots designed to allow the leads to sit flat, in the event you stack two batteries together for 6S use.
For Arrma vehicles that use the long inboard hook & look strap, you'll find the balance lead and ESC wires spaced apart to allow that strap to secure the batteries without damaging the wires.
- Hard plastic case
- Stackable design
- 60C discharge rate
- 5000mAh of capacity
- EC5 connector (compatible with IC5)
- Also available as a 4S (ECP-5119)
- Type: Lithium Polymer
- Capacity: 5000mAh
- Voltage: 11.1V nominal
- Connector Type: EC5 Ultra (12GA Wire)
- Balancer Type: Align/E-Flite compatible (XH)
- Number of Cells: 3
- Weight: 365g
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 47x139x37mm
- Maximum Charge Rate: 2C (8.2A)
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in over heated batteries. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 cycles. Always monitor race time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell) Do not use the battery that has too low a voltage.
Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at the temperature above 35°C or in a closed car. The high temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging or racing, do not charge the battery until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.