- Ideal for soldering and all types RC connector
- This jig quickly and securely clamps, holds, and releases these connectors for your soldering tasks.
- This Jig clamp holds the most RC connectors
- Deans T connector
- Traxxas connector
- EC-2 to EC-5
- Deans Micro 2pin to 4pin connectors
- Bullet connectors from 2 to 6.5 mm
- Magnetic two piece design with alligator clips and solder storage
- Two alligator clips style holding clamps for wire.
- Wide Aluminum base for added stability
- Can be use as motor holder fit both 5mm and 1/8 motor shaft.
1) soldering iron must be very HOT!
2) Tin the wires and the connector pins with 60/40 electrical solder
3) Now place the wire and connector pin together with the help of a very hot soldering tip so the solder on both items melts
4) Then remove the soldering tip from the solder join, and let it cool done
Warning: Use care when soldering battery connectors. The open positive and negative wires could create a short circuit.
- Keep one of the wires properly isolated at all times.
- Only clamp on one pin at a time from the same battery.