Brushless motor tech adds boost for even more speed! Enjoy the enhanced power and scale looks of the new generation MAD VAN
In place of the conventional G14L brushed motor, the new model combines the powerful TORX 10E brushless motor with BRAINZ 10 speed controller to lift the maximum speed from 40km/h to 60km/h. To manage the extra power and RPM, gears have been reinforced and reduction ratio optimized on the FZ02L-BT chassis base, which now incorporates the previously optional aluminum HD center shaft L. In addition to chassis improvements, the body styling has also received a 3-D enhancement with molded resin grille and lights replacing decals, and a roof guard has been added to protect the body from rollovers. With elevated performance and appearance, you can experience the exhilaration of running wild at high speed with the MAD VAN VE.
- Pre-assembled chassis is sold as a Readyset including installed R/C system and pistol-grip transmitter. Battery for the chassis and charger are sold separately
- Includes Syncro KT-231P+ pistol-grip transmitter with various custom setting adjustments
- Robust construction of the full-time 4WD FZ02L-BT chassis is tough enough to handle the hard punishment of rough-road bashing
- A belt type battery mount enables compatibility with various battery sizes and shapes
- Full ball bearing specifications improve drive efficiency and durability
- Compatible with a wide range of optional parts for the existing FAZER Mk2 for further tuning and performance improvement
- Includes American-style van body that has been enhanced with an even greater level of scale detail.
- Detailed body with plastic parts.
- Equipped with Front and Rear light buckets compatible with optional No. 97054-4CR LED Light unit which is sold separately.By installing the LED light unit, improves scale realism for body shell.
FAZER Mk2 sets the standard for Kyosho 1/10 EP car chassis. A bathtub type frame realizes an optimal combination of rigidity with moderate flex and incorporates the proven reliability of shaft-type 4WD together with sealed front and rear gearboxes to handle the punishment of off-road driving.
Long-type upper and lower suspension arms equipped with oil shocks for front and rear provide a sufficient stroke and secure damping force. Ball-connected left-right interchangeable steering knuckles realize smooth operation and crash resistance.
Optional aluminum HD center shaft (No. FAW210) is standard equipment to support the power of brushless motor and realizes smooth rotation.
The TORX 10E brushless motor generates enough power for gentle wheelies with the big body and tires. Sealed motorcase prevents dirt and dust from getting into the motor and gearbox.
Includes BRAINZ 10 speed controller equipped with cooling fan, for brushless motors. Able to be programmed for specific purposes. Waterproofing allows you to drive even in the rain or through small puddles.
Gearbox incorporates high-strength sintered metal gears. In addition to new material, the final gear ratio has been changed to low gear to fully utilize the power of the brushless motor. The machined steel pinion gear has also been strengthened.
Large diameter tires produce high grip on any road surface. The kit comes with pre-glued wheels so you can hit the ground running. To match the new-look chassis, wheels have been changed to white and match nicely with the body.
VE model features a wheelie bar to prevent flipping over when doing wheelies. With the power of the brushless motor, the dynamic acceleration lifts the front wheels and the chassis runs on its rear wheels (wheelie).
Polycarbonate body is painted bright red and white. Separate molded parts such as the bumper, grille and side mirrors enhance the scale feel of this 1970’s & 80’s American van motif. A roof guard is also installed.Extra decal sheet included to customize body.
●4 x AA batteries for transmitter
●Battery for chassis
●Charger for battery for chassis