PROTOform is once again throwing it back to 1971 with the latest entry in our line of bodies for Vintage Trans-Am racing: the 1971 Chevrolet® Camaro™ Z28.
One of the iconic cars of its generation, the Z28 tore up both the streets and Trans-Am series tracks with pure American V8 power. In true Super Chevy® style, we've replicated the distinctive "split-bumper" configuration along with all the other signature Z28 design details for an exceptionally scale look.
For the first time in our VTA body lineup, the Z28 is formed from a single piece of polycarbonate and requires no assembly. That's right: no more shoo-goo or hardware needed before you hit the track. An all-new molding process developed by the engineers at PROTOform has allowed us to capture realistic front and rear undercuts on the Z28 without the need for an add-on nose piece.
This officially-licensed product meets all VTA Class rules and includes a detailed decal sheet, protective overspray film and window masks.
Recapture the glory years of American road racing with the '71 Camaro™ from PROTOform!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRM155240 | 1971 Chevrolet® Camaro™ Z28 Clear Body for VTA Class
- One-piece design with realistic undercuts
- Fits 190mm touring cars set up for Vintage Trans Am Rules or 200mm TC/Pan Cars
- Exceptional scale detail
- Officially licensed by General Motors
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA
Four Steps to Race Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Car
Width at Doors:
- 1971 Camaro Z28
- Product Height
- 4.17" (106 mm)
- Product Length
- 17.25" (438 mm)
- Product Width
- 8.07" (205 mm)
- Vehicle Type
- Touring Car
- 10.1" (257 mm)