- Awesome Motocross-Inspired Appearance
- Bigger, Bolder and Badder than Ever
- Incredible Traction on Loose, Loamy or Muddy Terrain
- Improved Wear Resistance combined with Modern Style
- Made from Pro-Line’s Legendary M2 Race Rubber
- Made in the USA, since 1982
This is a pair of Badlands MX28 2.8" Tires. Pro-Line is taking the 2.8" tire game to the next level with the Biggest and Baddest tire ever conceived: the Badlands MX28! Pro-Line Badlands tires are known for having sweet Motocross inspired tread and the all-new Badlands MX28 tires kick that up a notch with a Bigger and Bolder knobby tread that matches modern MX tire design.
The Badlands MX28 is a true All-Terrain tire that will find traction on any surface but is best suited for loose & loamy dirt, mud or grass. Just imagine your truck throwing up huge rooster tails with these awesome looking tires! Compared to the previous Pro-Line Badlands tires, you can expect even better traction, improved wear resistance and enhanced style. Be the first on your block to get the all-new Badlands MX28 tires - Order yours today!
Badlands MX28 2.8" Tire (2 pcs)
Foam inserts (2 pcs)
Pro-Line F-11 2.8" Wheels
Pro-Line Desperado 2.8" Wheels
Other Traxxas® Style Bead 2.8" Wheels