The Protek R/C 2S 50C 1100mAh Losi Mini T/B and JRX2 LiPo Battery is built with performance in mind. Using Silicon Graphene technology this battery packs a punch with it's 50c discharge rating! Designed to work with the Losi Mini T, B and Mini JRX2 this pack offers extended runtimes with it's larger 1100mah capacity. Equipped with an EC2 style connector makes this a plug in option with no need to mess with adapters or to get out the soldering iron. With more time on the track and the ability to dish out the power this Protek battery pack is an excellent upgrade for your Mini T, B or JRX2 vehicles.
Lab testing has shown that ProTek R/C Silicon Graphene packs have double the cycle life when charged at 1C rates, and can be charged at higher amp rates, with less risk of damage to the pack. More importantly, the discharge curve is flatter, meaning the cells maintain higher voltage throughout the discharge cycle with no significant drop off. Additionally, when compared to conventional LiPo batteries, Silicon Graphene batteries are lighter, providing a higher capacity per gram ratio. With 7.4V nominal voltage, high discharge ratings, incredibly high charge rates and a variety of models to choose from, ProTek R/C Graphene packs are perfect for racers and bashers that demand the absolute best.
- Direct fit for Losi Mini B, T and JRX2 vehicles
- More runtime, with a dramatic increase in punch
- Silicone Graphene can handle more abuse and deliver more current than a standard LiPo battery
- Improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, and lower internal resistance!
- Factory installed EC2 plug
||2s 50C 1100mAh
|Number of Cells
|Maximum Charge Rate
|Watt Hour @7.4V
LITHIUM POLYMER SAFETY INFORMATION
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in over heated batteries. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 cycles. Always monitor race time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell). Do not use the battery that has too low a voltage.
Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at the temperature above 35°C or in a closed car. The high temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging or racing, do not charge the battery until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.