This truck features a two-speed transmission, updated portal axles, precision suspension geometry, zero bump steer, high grip tires, and a highly detailed body with a rear pivot mounting design.
The first thing to look at with this Gen9 is the officially licensed International Scout 800A body. The body is molded in three separate pieces which allows for a more realistic full-depth interior. The body is internally braced and uses a rear locking pivot mechanism with dual quarter turn fasteners up front. This system reliably secures the body in place and provides easy removal when needed. The interior uses injection molded dash, seats, pedals, shifters, door levers, window cranks, and much more to add incredible realism.
Powering the Gen9 is a powerful 550 motor and 40A ESC. The 2-speed transmission delivers power to the updated portal axles. The updates made to the portal axles have eliminated both bump steer and axle sway! This allows the driver to take more precise lines and ultimately have more vehicle control. Portal axles provide more ground clearance without needing bigger tires. On the GEN9, much of the gear reduction happens inside the portal axles, which means less chassis torque twist than in traditional axle shaft driven trail trucks.
Redcat Releases the NEW Gen9 Trail Truck - International Harvester 800A
- Extremely detailed bodyshell inside and out
- Updated portal axle design
- zero bump steer and axle sway
- Metal gear covers, metal wheel hexes, CNC machined spools, and metal shock mounts
- Advanced M-16 tires are mounted to beadlock wheels
Wheelbase: 312mm Stock (312-336mm Adjustable)
Ground Clearance: 80mm
Weight: 8 lbs (3.682 kg)
Wheel Width: 45mm
Wheel Diameter: 115mm
Drive System: 4 Wheel Drive
Gear Ratio: 1st Gear = 74.82:1 / 2nd Gear = 31.61:1
- (1) Redcat Gen9 Scout 800A 1/10 4WD RTR Scale Rock Crawler
- (1) 2.4GHz Radio System
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- (1) 2S-3S LiPo or 5-9 Cell NIMH Battery
- Compatible Battery Charger