The Traxxas TRX-4 Sport is a technical powerhouse purpose-built from the ground up to conquer any terrain. The Sport packs in all the features necessary for crawling while keeping weight as low as possible. Portal axles provide unprecedented ground clearance with the smooth damping action of aluminum GTS shocks. The lightweight body keeps the CG low for sure-footed climbing and permanently locked differentials transform the motor’s torque into unstoppable forward motion. Built Traxxas-Tough, the Sport adds a dedicated hardcore crawler to the powerful TRX-4 lineup.
- Tough, Lightweight Pickup Truck Body
- Trail-Tuned XL-5 HV Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Powerful Titan™ 21T reverse rotation motor with internal cooling fan
- Portal Axles
- Rigid Steel Frame
- Full-time shaft driven 4-wheel drive
- Innovative Battery Compartment
- Single Speed Transmission with Steel Gears
- Chassis mounted 2075X metal gear digital servo
- Oil-filled coilover GTS shocks exclusive to TRX-4 chassis
- Pre-mounted 1.9” Canyon Trail tires with trail-tuned foam inserts
- TQ™ 2.4GHz 2-channel transmitter
- Patented O-Ring Sealed Watertight Receiver Box Keeps the Micro Receiver Dry
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Hex Hardware with Rust-Resistant Black Oxide Coating
Traxxas 82024-4: TRX-4 Sport: 1/10 Scale 4X4 Trail Truck, Fully-Assembled, Waterproof electronics, Ready-To-Drive®, with TQ™ 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio System, XL-5 HV Speed Control, and painted body.
Battery and charger sold separately.